Monday, December 27, 2010

Hiking Camelback Mountain on Christmas Eve

Mandy planned this hike for us on Christmas Eve. It was a great experience with Mandy and Shawna. It was a bit challenging for me...especially watching Mandy going up like a pro! She left me in the dust...


I should have known I was in over my head
when we came upon this at the beginning of the hike.


Mandy was never even breathing hard...the most
challenging part for her was waiting for me...


Luckily Shawna distracted me at this moment...
I don't care for heights too much and smiling
for the picture took my mind off the view down.


This was my view the whole time.
watching the back of Mandy...and Shawna
(Shawna's taking the pictures)


When we got to the top...this guy was playing
Christmas songs. It was a great feeling at the
top of the mountain.


Aaahhhh...I made it to the top...notice Mandy
and Shawna holding on to me! I didn't want to
get to close to the edge.


We had a 360 degree view of the valley...
beautiful...beautiful!!!

No comments: